As a New Zealand based company our products are priced in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
To give you a better understanding we also have the non-binding price in US Dollar (USD) and Euros (EUR). The exchange calculation is done live using the exchange rates Google provides. So the USD and EUR price can change from visit to visit.
Payment is done via PayPal which uses marginally different exchange rates to Google. That is why we are showing the “~” symbol in front of the USD and EUR price.
To sum up, your purchase is made in NZD. PayPal or your credit card company calculates the final price in your currency, depending on the exchange rates at the time of purchase. This means your credit card statement may show a slightly different foreign currency price than stated on our product pages.
All payments are done using PayPal. You do not have to have PayPal account to purchase! All you need is a credit card/payment method accepted by PayPal.
We can't ship into some countries of the European Union. If you live inside the EU please contact us BEFORE you place your order or simply order from one of our EU retailers.
We usually ship to the address which you provide PayPal during payment. If you wish to alter that address after payment just contact us directly after the purchase and we will arrange the change of address.
Order processing and shipping
Please allow us at least one working day to process your order.
Shipping is done from our main shipping hub in Austria/Europe and takes up to 2 weeks to arrive in your country (followed by your local shipping time).
If you wish faster shipping please contact us BEFORE you place your order and we will be happy to arrange it for you.
Depending on the country you live in you may have to pay customs for the package we send you. See your country-specific customs service for more details.
The Soko Kit is the best setup tool for all sizes and brands of RC helicopters.
The Soko Helical plays a decisive role in achieving optimum setup. It took a long time, innumerable prototypes and a number of setbacks for us to get this tool to the perfect state, where it now provides nothing but the most precise, easy and fast way to setup your RC Helicopter.
Such a priceless invention needs to be protected.
To do so we filed utility patents (German: "Gebrauchsmuster") to protect our product from being cloned, copied or imitated by unauthorized companies or persons.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Soko Heli Tools Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
3. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
4. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
5. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, unless stated otherwise.
6. When you order from us, PayPal require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. By doing so you agree to the Terms and Conditions of PayPal. We undertake to take due care with the information PayPal is forwarding us (no credit card data is forwarded); however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
7. We undertake to accept or reject your order within seven days or until the items are dispatched. If we have not responded to you within seven days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
8. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
9. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
10. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
11. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact” webpage to receive our requirements relating to return of such goods.
12. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
13. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
14. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
15. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
16. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
17. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
18. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
19. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
20. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
21. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
22. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
23. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
24. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
25. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.Indemnity26. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
27. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than thirty days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least five days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
28. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
29. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
30. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.